Thursday, September 29, 2016

Buona Sera'

Buona Sera',

How are you doing? The day is winding down here in Tucson. My playmate and I just got back from El Con Mall seeing the movie "Snowden" and it is very good and very enlightening as well. The things that go on that we have no idea about. Scary!

We will be leaving a bit later and making our way to the "Gaslight Theater" to see the live play "Frankenstein". It is going to a fun evening of laughs, boos, hiss, good food and a nice bottle or two of red.

We will be meeting up with Donna, Jayne and her sister Maggie at around 6 pm or so. I bet that we all need the change of pace. Bobby is here caring for Chris. I cannot wait to get my (nuts) back from Jane. WooHoo!

Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Herman, we received the paperwork today. Thank you so very much. We will contact you when we check in.

Jet, how are you feeling? Better I hope so sis.

Jane are you enjoying my (nuts)? It is cool as long as I get them back. All of them.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...