Sunday, September 18, 2016

It's A Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: You Make Me High by Toni Braxton

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be over soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and we may need gallons of it this morning to give our Sunday a kick start. It is another nice day here in Tucson.

   Elise and I had a very nice dinner at "Cushing Street Bar and Grill". We enjoyed the live jazz that was being played along with our dinner. We shared a nice bottle of a Italian red, a nice salad, and the bread was too die for. My shorty had the Shrimp Scampi over rice, I had the a sausage Bol0gnese over Fettuccine that I devoured completely. We topped that off with coffee and some Blood Orange Sorbet. A very nice dining experience.

  After dinner we strolled over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the live play "King Charles III. Let me tell you this play was very, very well done and the acting was superb. It was about the Queen's passing and Charles became King. We recommend this one highly.

   We are going to have breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection". Bobby will be joining us. we are looking forward to seeing Pat there as well. 

   I am going to tape and paint the trim in the "Do Drop Inn" room #1 and maybe if time allows I will get the ceiling done as well. We are looking forward to the delivery of the new bedroom furniture tomorrow.

  My playmate and I are going to the movies this evening to see "Bridget Jones's Baby" starring Renee Zellweger. It is a must see for me because I have a thing for Renee. Of course my shorty knows that I do. It should be very good. If not Renee is in it. WooHoo!

   Well, I had better get myself together. Have a good Sunday and stay safe, well, and happy.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Herman, glad to talk to you yesterday.

Loraine, I am coming for you. You only have a few more days to plan you game play.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

My strategy is set and I will be the winner! Get the robe ready!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...