Tuesday, September 6, 2016

What is Up?

What is up?

OG

MY SHORTY


How are you doing? Is your Tuesday turning back into a Monday? Ha! No I hope that it is not? I have been chillin' and sitting out at the "It's Five O Clock Somewhere" Patio set. I have my boot filled with lemon water and ice that I know that I am going to refill several times. I am munching on popcorn and listening to a book on tape that has my attention. It must have some sex in it right? Sure you are right. Yes, I am back to my old self.

Bobby has arrived to start the painting of Chris's bathroom. It is a very small bathroom and I sure that Bobby will complete it quickly. Bobby and I had a good but revealing conversation prior to him starting to paint. I had made mention about one of my pet peeves and it struck a cord him and he had to talk to me about an issue that he was or is going through. I appreciate that he opened up to me about what has been going on with him.

I agree with Bobby that at times I do post insight that makes one think about themselves or could I be referring to them. I don't do go after anyone specific but I do put my feelings out there and it makes me feel so much better. Like when I post "Work Smarter not Harder" or Plan your Work and Work your Plan. These have been instilled in me many, many years back and they make sense to me and it works for me totally.

Our blog is my release of stress for me and I really enjoyed writing it. I enjoy my To Do Lists that I compile every Sunday for the upcoming week. I have a Bucket List that I tackle and subtract from and add to constantly. I believe that multi-tasking is good but I like to finish one thing at a time. Some times I fail at what I have planned but I learn from it and I will try it again until I get done.

Hey, it is starting to get cloudy here in the valley of Tucson. We may get that rain that has been fore casted. Wow, I am exhausted so I am going to refill my lemon water and I may have a "White Castle" cheeseburger. Yeah Mon'

I will catch up to you later. Stay safe, happy, healthy and keep those eyes and ears wide open because I am.

Ciao.....Jessie

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Thank you for your amazing insights. Thank you, as well, for listening without judging or condemning. Thank you, further, for your turning situations into lessons, and not lectures. You are a special, special person and I hope everyone knows that, and if they dont, I'm here to tell them. I'm proud to call you uncle, but I'm privileged to call you friend!!

Jessie said...

Wow, Bobby thank you very much. I may not talk up a storm but when I do heed needs to be taken. I always have my ears and eyes open all of the time.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...