Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

The day is almost over. How was yours? It has been another busy one today. I got all of my To Do List done except for (dandering) the fur-babies. I have added that task to tomorrows list.

My playmate and I painted some more in Chris's kitchen. We need more paint to complete it. My shorty scrapped paint that had gotten wet behind Chris's fridge from a leak in the water line for the ice maker. I had to re-plaster that area and we will let it set for 24 hours.

We had breakfast for dinner. My shorty prepared waffles, sausages, eggs, and we got it all down with coffee.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We hope that you get a good nights sleep tonight. I may have to brownie up again Jane. WooHoo!

Prost....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...