Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How did your day end? It has been another busy day for me today. I got my errands taken care of and I worked on Do Drop In room #1.

I took a break at the suggestion of my girlfriends. I have to fresh and on top of my game for them. My sisters were on me too!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her book club meeting. I have a nice ice cold beer that I will enjoy with my enchiladas suiza's that my playmate is going to bring me back for dinner. Yeah!

I will hit Do Drop Inn room #1 again tomorrow morning. It is looking good. Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a wonderful evening and a better tomorrow.

Later...Jessie and Elise

Loraine, are you shaking yet? No Jane nuts, smile!

Hey, Ain't Misbehavin' Players:

Get ready for it. My shorty and I are hosting a Murder Mystery Dinner here at our abode. 

It is going to be a night of Murder and Mayhem at the Miss America Pageant.

It is titled: Killing For The Crown. So get ready for an evening of backstabbing, blackmail and bribery among beauties.

Look for info and your parts in the very near future.  Arrrrgh!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...