Friday, September 30, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you? I am doing OK except I have a slight headache. I am caring for Chris today until Marv arrives at 5:00pm.

I have been painting in the kitchen and living room in Chris's house. Jayne is here painting the closet in Do Drop Inn room #1.

My playmate is at the gym and later this afternoon she will be at her book club meeting. Chris and I will be watching a little TV later this afternoon.

Elise has a list of items to pack for New York. We will begin to pack later this evening. Hope your day is going your way so far?

Have a good one...Jessie

Marcie, be careful in that cast.

Olivia, did you get Skype on your new phone?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...