Monday, September 26, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing? I hope a damn sight better than I am. My cautious notion has come to the light today.

I was on my way with Chris to his doctors appointment and it happened. The van started to have a brake problem. The brake warning lights came on and I heard a grinding noise when I applied the brakes. I slowed down and headed back home taking no chance that the brakes might fail. That would not be a good thing in Chris's van. So we are back at home safe and I am not sound at all.

I got Chris out of the van and got him inside the house in the living room when all of a sudden he had a catheter issue that I had to take care of quickly. Now this qualifies today as a (true Monday) I would say without a doubt. Chris is now resting and relaxed watching TV. I need a beer or four and I think I need to brownie up, smile!

So my plans have changed quite a bit for today as I look at my To Do List for today. I will keep my eyes and ears wide open for more mishaps that may pop up. My feeling of gloom and doom has subsided. What a way to start the week.

Hope that your day is way,way better.
Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...