Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

HUMP DAY!


Mood: Content! Frisky!

Music listening to: Closer Than Friends by Surface

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she stirred as I popped up. She will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I am sure I will have a second cup this morning. Chris is singing along with the music this morning so he is in a good mood. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon.

   Well,my playmate brought me back a very nice dinner last night from "La Parrilla Suiza". My shorty surprised me with a nice cold margarita to go along with the meal. I am one lucky dude let me tell you. 

   I will be continuing to work on "Do Drop Inn room #1 today. I am sorting and putting things back. Bobby will be painting in the Chris's bathroom again today. He is working on the ceiling.

   Elise and I are going to "Humble Pie" this evening with Jane and Papa John for dinner. Afterward we are going to listen to Sly play at Wilbur's. It should be a fun evening of good food, music, laughs and nut shaking! Shoo Shoo you started this!

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Humper! I have no doubt that you will Jane!
Later...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, how are you doing?

JT, how is the new job going?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...