Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Stressed!

Music listening to: Get On Up Like A Sex Machine by James Brown (classic)

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and it is very good. It is another nice morning here in Tucson. More rain is predicted for today. Hopefully we will get some of it. I have no errands to run today but I do have a few things that I need to tend to on my To-Do-List, to include hitting the treadmill.

   Didn't sleep that well last night do to my left shoulder was bothering me. It still throbs this morning but much better than last night.

   Once again I will try to post pics from our trip to New Mexico today. I am going to start to go through things in Do-Drop Inn" room #1 so that when the new furniture arrives all of the old furniture will be out of the way.

   Have a good Tricky Tuesday. Enjoy the day.
See Ya....Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...