Friday, September 2, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are things going so far for you on this TGIF! I am taking it slow and easy due to my neck is still giving me fits but I am dealing with it.

Chris is relaxing enjoying a book on tape. It is a good one and I am enjoying it too! I will be getting Chris dressed and up shortly so he be ready for his case managers visit.

After the visit we will watch a little TV until it is time for his wheelchair appointment. When I return I need to gas up the Fiat 500L Trekking.  My shorty should be back at home and she will be waiting for Zack and his girlfriend to arrive.

Hope you are enjoying your day so far? Have a good one.
See Ya....Jessie


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...