Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Looed!

Music listening to: Giving Him Something He Can Feel by En Vogue

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off several times during the night. Yep, I was playing skip, skip, to the Loo and I am still playing it this morning. I more than likely kept my shorty awake as well because she was up at least one time when I was Looing! What a way to start the day, eh? Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and maybe it will help. Jayne is here this morning caring for Chris. Good thing too! It is a sticky morning here in the Old Pueblo and we may get some more rain today. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I have a few errands to take care of this morning while Jayne is here with us. It is going to be another busy day for us here.

   My playmate and I will be going to the "Gaslight Theater" this evening to see the live play "Frankenstein". We are sure that it is going to be hilarious and of course the vino will be plentiful. We will be joined by Donna, Jayne and her sister Maggie. We are really looking forward to this evening of laughs, food, and friends.

   Last night we were picked up by Papa John and Jane. We were making our way to "Humble Pie" in the Foothills of Tucson. It is a small place with a patio and we liked that. Bobby was already there when we arrived. The food and drinks were delicious and I am sure that we will return to the "Humble Pie" again in the near future.

JANE SHAKING MY NUTS!

PAPA SAID "WOW' YOU HAVE A LOT OF NUTS! SEE THAT SMILE ON JANE'S FACE!

HUMBLE PIE TEA. 3 IS THE LIMIT

ELISE'S MARTINI

SHORTY'S GLUTEN-FREE PIZZA

MY MEAT LOVERS PIZZA

BOBBY'S MAC AND CHEESE

PAPA AND JANE'S PIZZA


  We ordered several pizzas to include a gluten-free one for my shorty. Martini's were ordered, beer, and a few Humble Teas as well. It was all good! After dinner we met up at "Wilbur's" in the "Viscount" hotel.. We listened to Sly and others who regaled us with live jazz. I was amazed at the very young high students who were into jazz. They were very good indeed. A very nice evening and I got my (nuts) shaken several times by Jane. Hey, even John gave them a shake and he commented that I had a lot of (nuts). I replied the more (nuts) the better. Smile! Shoo Shoo, see what you have done! On a sad note when we got home I could not find my (nuts). Yes, I lost my (nuts). Not a good thing!

  Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Thursday and enjoy.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Papa and Jane thank you for a fun evening.

Marcie, how are you feeling?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...