Thursday, September 29, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

What is new? Well, I got my errands taken care of so that is done. I had to make a visit to PCOA to pick up some gloves as well.

Jayne is caring for Chris and he is relaxing. I just finished repairing a leak at the ice maker module at the base of Chris's fridge and hopefully the ice maker will start to work again. If not a repair person will have to come out.

I got some news though. Jane found my (nuts) apparently I drop them in their car last night. Whew! A fella needs his (nuts). Than you Jane please keep them safe and well protected. Smile!

My shorty and I are going to the movies this afternoon to see "Snowden". After that we will return home as chill a bit before we go to the "Gaslight". We hope that all is going well so far for you on this Thirsty Thursday? Hey, I am not skipping to the "Loo" anymore. Yes!
Later.....Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...