Thursday, September 22, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hope that your day ended well? Ours did, Yeah! We got quite a lot done with the Murder Mystery Dinner planning.

My playmate and I are stuffed. We had a very nice dinner at "Torino's". The couple that was supposed to meet us cancelled. We enjoyed a nice bottle if Chianti, a pound of mussels, Elise had spaghetti and meatballs, and I had the Tagliatelle alla Bolenese. Oh man, it was good.

We got home and we had a "Sambuca" with coffee beans. Elise has hit he sheets to read and I am watching TV until I check on Chris for the night. Have a good evening and sleep well.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...