Monday, September 12, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hope that your day ended well? It is raining right now here in Tucson and it feels good and smells great.

Chris and I had a good afternoon watching TV. Elise prepared pancakes, sausages, and eggs for dinner. We got it all down with some coffee. We watched "In The Heat Of The Night" and Blue Bloods on TV.

I stuck to my To-Do-Lists for the most part today, but an interruption occurred and I didn't complete one of my tasks. So either I will get it done tonight after Chris is asleep or I will add it on to tomorrow's task. Not a good thing but I will deal with it.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is at the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice. I just got off of the treadmill and that calmed my mood down a tad.

Have a great night and sleep well.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Hopefully followers I can get the New Mexico pics posted soon.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...