Saturday, September 17, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!



DO YOU HAVE SOME CORNMEAL AND A SKILLET? YES, I AM HUNGRY!


How is the weekend going for you so far? It has been a restful morning so far for me and my playmate.

Elise just left to attend a memorial service for the late director of the "Tucson Women's Chorus". After the service she will be doing a little grocery shopping. I am watching "In The Heat Of The Night" on TV. I will be taking over for Davis shortly.

I am about to set up my To Do Lists for next week. I also have a Honey Do List as well the Elise makes up for me. Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do, right? I am starving for some reason and I am trying to hold out until dinner at "Cushing Street Bar and Grill".

I am a little concerned about my brother Herman because I have not heard from in awhile. I will continue to call, text, and email until I hear from him. Tomorrow I will be doing some taping in Do Drop Inn room #1 so I can start to paint the trim.

Well, I had better grab a something very lite to eat like some popcorn and I may have to shake my nuts as well because they are very good. Jane, don't do it.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...