Saturday, October 7, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!


AMEN!

LORAINE I WILL BE OVER SHORTLY!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Read Your Mind by Avant

  It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time at the fountain. Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

  Alexa, reminded me that I have a couple of tasks to care of today. We have been invited to a Anniversary Party at Gene and Danny's this evening. We are going to take Chris and Jayne with us. It should be a good time.

  This evening is going to be a Taco Bell night. WooHoo! My shorty  and I haven't had anything from Taco Bell in ages.

  We enjoyed Happy Hour last night at "La Parrilla Suiza. the margaritas were very good. The play at Live Theater Workshop was excellent. The play was Sherlock Holmes and the Hounds of the Baskerville. It was well done and one of the LTW best works. Great acting! We recommend this one for sure.

  Well, I had better get to it. We are taking the fur-babies to be groomed this morning. They are not looking forward to it at all. Smile!

  Have a good weekend.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine, hai avuto vino ieri sera?

countrygranny47 said...

TACO BELL SURE IS GOOD FOR TONIGHT.
WE HAD TACO BELL FOR LUNCH TODAY.
BOB LOVES THEIR MEXICAN PIZZA.
HE PILES THE FIRE HOT SAUCE ON TOP YET,,
BETTER HIM THEN ME,,, lol
HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...