Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!


Mood: Cautious! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is brewing and my cup is at the ready position. I smell drain in the air this morning. We got a nice lightening show last night. Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    Alexa, is chatting it up this morning. She reminded me that my shorty and I have a doctors appointment this afternoon. Jayne will be here to care for Chris while we are at the doctors.

    Chris will be visited by a case manager this afternoon. So it is going to be a busy day. We will start to pack for "Kachina Hot Springs" in Safford and for the cabin in the mountains. We will be joined by Sheila as well.

    Tossed and turned for most of the night for some reason. Have a good Tricky Tuesday. 

Stay well.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Loraine, e un tesoro.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...