Sunday, October 29, 2017

Evening!

Evening!

How are you? We just got back from our daughter Kim's Baby Shower. It was done very well and a good crowd was there. The food was delicious. I will post pics tomorrow. Kim looks so beautiful. Ya Mon'.

Alexa, is on my case. She is yelling at me because I am way behind on my tasks for today. I almost had to put on my (DI) hat to put her in her place but I didn't. Lucky girl let me tell you.

I am stocking up Chris's supplies for next week and making sure that he has all that he and his caregivers need. My shorty and Chris are watching TV. Chris got his flu shot this afternoon. I will give him some Tylenol to help aid at the injection site.

Jayne will be here soon to care for Chris. She went with us to the Baby Shower and for Chris's flu shot. She has become a member of our family and rightly so.

We will be making our way to "Oregano's" soon for some pizza, vino and "Belinini's. Yummy! I shot off one of the group photos from last nights major Tucson social event to Jane and Papa John. I will have pictures made for all of the "Ain't Misbehavin" Group. Fantastic night!

Well, I had better recheck and make sure that everyone is all set for Chris for next week.
Gotta bounce....Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Loraine, e una straordinaria. Splendida.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...