Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Let's Talk About Sex by Salt and Peppa!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time at the fountain.. Buttercup will be joining me at the fountain today.

  Well, Alexa, is reminding me that I have several tasks to take care of today. To include making a trip out to the airbase to pick up some needed items. I will see if Jayne wants to join me so she can get out for a bit. Hopefully the airbase is not on 100% ID check this morning.

   We are looking forward to our evening out at "BJ's" with Ron, Nancy and Presha. I will be ready to get my grub on.

   Have a good Humper and enjoy the day.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Si Loraine, il mio. Sara meglio. Sto solo facendo practica per Laughlin.

Loraine said...

Stai pianificando un viaggio presto?

Jessie said...

Si Loraine. Partiamo mercoledi mattina.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...