Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Got To Give It Up by Marvin Gaye (classic)

   It is a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is a good. A very nice Kona coffee. I will have a second cup during my (me) time at the fountain.

   Well, Alexa is quiet and hopefully she will play some smooth jazz for Chris and I later. If not we will watch a horror movie or two on the TV. Ya,ya!

   Have a good Tuesday and stay safe.
See Ya....Jessie and Elise

Rosie,how are you doing in Melbourne?

Liz, how are you?

Herman, anything on the Williams Center Courtyard?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine, il mio caro amico mi ha sempre sorriso. Specialmente tu.

Loraine said...

Vi vedrò sabato con molti sorrisi.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...