Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!



What is up? It has been a pretty good day for the most part today. Except that my shorty got hacked this afternoon by someone requesting money. Hopefully we have taken care of the problem.

I ordered more of the photo blankets today. They are expensive but we like them a lot. I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is at her book club meeting at "Dante's Fire".  I didn't see anything on the menu that struck my fancy so I called Blackjack Pizza for a delivery. I got the Two For Tuesday deal. It is two large two topping pizzas for $14:00 dollars. A good deal and I am enjoying a slice while I cheer on the Astros. Go Astros.

We hope that your evening is going well and you are for the Astros too! Smile! Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Sera......Jessie and Elise




1 comment:

Jessie said...

Loraine,non vedo l'ora di vederti sabato. Go Astros!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...