Friday, October 27, 2017

Hello!

Hello!






How are you doing so far on this TGIF? I just completed my (me) out on the front porch. I enjoyed a nice cup of (Kona) and a sweet roll. I enjoyed the company of a female hummingbird. I think she wanted a sip of coffee and a taste of the sweet roll. She flew right in front of my face and hovered. So cool!

I got a text from Dottie this morning. She presented so very disturbing news. Yes, disturbing. I just lost my royalty position as the King of Keno. Yes, she is once again the Queen of Keno. She surpassed me big time, but I informed her that I will have to do something about that. She responded that she hopes that I do just that. OK, Dottie beware I will be bringing my (A) game the next time I am at the DDC.

Jayne is here caring for Chris and my shorty has headed out to get her day moving forward. I hope that you are doing well?

Later.....Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie Loraine. Ci vediamo domani sera.

Loraine said...

Mi aspetto un abbraccio o due.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...