Sunday, October 29, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Annoyed!

Music listening to: Smooth Jazz by Alexa!

  It 's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  We enjoyed a nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection" this morning. The food was as good as ever, but not to many people were getting their grub on this morning.

  Chris will be receiving a massage this morning from Donna. I am annoyed this morning but I will get over it soon hopefully.

   We are going to our daughter Kim's Baby Shower this afternoon and Chris and Jayne are coming along on this trip. After the shower we are going to Walgreen's so Chris can get his flu shot. 

   Hey, the Murder Mystery Dinner was outstanding and one of the best we have ever been to. Papa John and Jane did a great job of preparing and hosting this one. All bases were covered and then some. Wow, thanks guys. I will post pictures as soon as I review them.

  My shorty and I are going to "Oregano's" this evening for dinner. It will be our favorite thin crust pizza and a nice bottle of vino. For dessert we will have a couple of "Bellini's. Ya Mon'.

   Well, I had better get busy and clean up behind Chris's house and restock his supplies for next week. Have a great Sunday. How about those "Cat's"?

Later.....Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine,grandi abbracci, grazie!

Loraine said...

Hai guardato bello alla festa.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...