Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

Hey how are you doing? Things are going well so far but I ran into a (SNAFU) this morning . So I will have to prepare my Buffalo Wings after the movies.

Elise is at the gym getting her workout on. I am chillin listening to some smooth Jazz courtesy of Alexa. Other than that I have completed my tasks for today.

We are looking forward to the movies this afternoon. We are going to see "Home Again": at El Con Mall. We got a bit of troubling news from our neighbor this morning. Come to find out that someone stole their Jeep during the night. Scary stuff. They could give no details about the Jeep. Hopefully it will be found quickly.

Enjoy your day and stay safe and well.
Later...Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Prenditi cura delle tue vetture!
I tried to translate, "Take care of your Green Lady" and it translated to, "Take care of your virgin."
What a hoot languages are!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...