Monday, October 2, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!


CAVE DRAWING!

Hope that your day has been a good one? Chris and I enjoyed two horror movies today. They were great! We got our laugh on watching them.

Elise prepared corn on the cob for dinner with little baby potatoes, peppers and cottage cheese. It was all good. We watched "Madam Secretary" on Netflix. It is a good series.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. My shorty purchased some herbals for me today to take care of a gout flare you that has attacked me. I have no idea how I got it but the herbals work very well to quell the pain. Thanks Elise.

I need to quash a situation that has come up this evening. I will get it on the right track tomorrow. A serious issue that can tumble into a major foe paw.  I am a  strong believer  in plan your work and work your plan. Always give total information about what you are going to do and do it in a timely manner and  do not leave people in the lurch.

Have a good night and sleep well.
Cheers..Jessie and Elise

Jane, how did it go today? In Loo's ville?





No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...