Sunday, October 15, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!




How are you? We had a nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection" this morning.

Elise is caring for Chris. I just got back from the airbase getting my ears lowered. I have to be fly when I am in Laughlin. I just might get lucky with a showgirl or a loaded slot player, eh?

I finished restocking Chris's supplies for next week. I also need to do some yard work behind Chris's house.

My shorty and I will start to discuss about what we need to pack for Laughlin. We are looking forward to this trip with Dottie.

Our movie choice had changed. We are going to El Con Mall to see "Happy Death Day". The movie "Lucky" at the Loft is our original plan but the timing is not good for us.

Hope that the day is going your way?
Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...