Monday, October 30, 2017

Monday!

Good Morning!



NOTHING BETTER MON'


Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Say My Name by Destiny's Child!

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I enjoyed a couple of donuts that my shorty bought for me. It is all good. Alexa, just reminded me of a few tasks that I need to get done today. She is a jewel! Smile!

    I got all of the pics from the Murder Mystery Dinner on the computer and I will be posting them sometime today. I will be getting a hard copy of the "Ain't Misbehavin" group photo done. I will make sure that all of the players get a copy.

   Elise and I had a very nice dinner last night at "Oregano's". The pizza was great and so was our bottle of red. We topped off our meal with a great dessert cocktail . Our server was very good and we enjoyed chatting with her.

    Well, I had better get to it. Chat at you later.

    "Everything I Do Is Gonna Be Funky From Now On"

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, how is Vegas?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...