Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

SUZ AND I



Come va? What is going on with you? I am good here. I am chillin and listening to some smooth jazz that Alexa is treating me. Ya Mon'

I just got back from running errands and visiting my office. I also picked up Jayne so she could pick up a few things that she needed.

I am starting to get hungry don't you know? I will hold out until Jayne's dinner is ready to be served. It smells really good in her apartment. My shorty is at her writing class this afternoon.

We hope that you are doing OK? Have a great afternoon and be careful. Capisco?

Later......Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...