Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was your day a good one? My shorty and I got a 100% bill of health today from our doctor. We both received a pnemo shot and I had my A1C checked and it is excellent. Our doctor was very pleased. Thank you Jayne for being here to care for Chris while we were at the doc's.

Jayne is very pleased with her photo blanket. So pleased that she has mounted it on her living room wall above her couch. It looks great!

Elise prepared French Toast for dinner with sausages and eggs. We got it all down with coffee. We watched "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix. Chris enjoys this series a lot.

The meeting with Chris's case manager went very well. She is a looker and Chris turned on the charm and it worked. He has skills let me tell you.

The tricksters are out in force this year. They are ringing the bell like crazy. The fur-babies are having a bark-fest big time.

I jammed my right big toe and it feels like I broke it. It is very painful. Elise is tending to me. It is making my whole right leg hurt. I don't like to take pain meds but I am going to for this.

We are very pleased that Jayne and Donna like their photo blanket. My shorty and I are going to design one for the "Ain't Misbehavin Players" very soon.

We hope that your day has been a good one? I bet that this injury is going to keep me from hiking in the mountains but that is OK.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Good job Jayne with putting up the photo blanket.


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...