Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Word Up by Cameo

  It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will on the go shortly. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I am sure that I will have several cups today. I only got about 2 hours of sleep last night due to my big toe on my right foot is giving me fits. I jammed it yesterday on the foot board of the bed in Dew Drop Inn #2. I saw stars and black holes when I hit it. I think I may have found Jimmy Hoffa as well. What pain! I am sure that I have developed (gout) due to elevated (uric acid).

  Alexa, doesn't feel sorry for me because she reminded me of all the tasks that I need to take care of today. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  I need to complete my packing for Safford and for the cabin with Sheila. This injury is going to hinder my massage at "Kachina Hot Springs" and it will have me sitting instead of hiking in the mountains. I am going to be downing plenty of Jack and gummy stars over the next few days.

  Jayne will be here caring for Chris while we are away on this short stay-cation. What an angel she is and she has become a member of our family. Chris loves her deeply.

  We are meeting up with Vickie and crew this evening at "El Corral" for our monthly dinner gathering. Can you say "prime rib" with raw horseradish? We will for sure. It is going to be a good evening or great food, libations and tons of laughs.

  Well, I had better get my (mojo) working. Have a good Humper.

See Ya....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Ahia! Speri che il tuo piede diventa più presto.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...