Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Evening!

Evening!

How are you doing? I have calmed down just a tad. I went to Evergreen Cemetery to visits Chris's Dad's grave and while I was there I sat on the grass and I talked to my Mom. I was there for about 30 minutes just asking for help, guidance and approval  about what I was going to change within me. I got the answer that I was looking for during my time of reflection.

After that I picked up Jayne and I took her to her doctors appointment. They gave her a good going over and she has three more appointments to make next week. She is glad that she is being cared for well. I also reflected while I was at the doctors office with Jayne.

Jayne also received her second Photo Blanket and it is very nice. I helped her to hang it up in living room area. It looks good there.




I have just finished setting up the family room table for "Mahjong" with Shoo Shoo and Janye. We will have plenty of vino on hand and I will order out to have dinner delivered shortly. It is going to be an evening of punches, kicks and maybe some biting, smile!

Have a good evening and stay safe and well.

Later...Jessie

4 comments:

Loraine said...

Spero che tu dorma bene stasera, amico mio.

countrygranny47 said...

Photo blankets look great !
I think some of those pictures are of Jayne in her new blanket,,, right ?
Looking good on both blankets.

Jessie said...

Spero che il mio amore.

Jessie said...

Hey Granny the photo blankets are very nice indeed. yes, Jayne is in both blankets. She loves them.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...