Monday, November 13, 2017

Hello!

Hello!


IT'S ON!




How are you? Well, I am totally pissed right now and you would not want to be near me at this time. The caregiver was a no-show again but the trainer was here. I have been saying saying several expletives this morning and not at a whisper. I can feel another one coming on right now!

The supervisor was here but she didn't get out of her car to come in to talk to me. A very smart move on her part. I talked to her on the phone and they have tried to contact the caregiver with no luck. I will be contacting my nursing supervisor to let them know about this matter.

So now I will start Chris's care. Chat at you later.
Jessie 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...