Saturday, November 11, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

What is up? Well my DI hat is on and I am steaming.  The caregiver trainee did not show up this morning. So I called the agency and the lady apologized saying that the trainee could not find the address. He also called Zack for directions and he didn't answer his phone.

The trainee called me after I called the agency to say that he was well trained with quads and that he has worked with several. He said that they are all the same and I lost it with him because that is not true at all.

He finally got in touch with Zack and Zack told him that he would not be able to return to train him next week on Tuesday and maybe I could train him. Well, I should not be training caregivers anymore. It is the agency's job to make sure that they have trained backup.

The lost caregiver should have called his office and had his supervisor meet him and bring him here if he was lost. Can you tell I am pissed? I had the feeling that something was coming up and it arrived today.

I will calm down eventually but right now I am not ready to. I cannot stand stuff like this at all. Anyway, Elise just got back and I told her about the problem. My hat will stay on and hopefully I will have calmed down before this evenings events began.

I hope that you are doing a damn-sight better than I am? Smile!  I am so pissed that I want to hit something repeatedly. I haven't been this pissed in years. Hoorah!

Later...Jessie


Jayne, thanks for the grub. You are way too kind.



2 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazia, Loraine.

Rosie said...

Takr deep breaths Jessie. Watch the BP

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...