Saturday, November 18, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to:  Bad by MJ

     It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I am going to have to brew a second pot. I will be needing it for sure.. Jayne is here training the new caregiver this morning and I am here to supervise if needed. Jayne is an excellent caregiver and part of our family.

   We had a very nice evening at "Culinary Dropout" with Jane, Papa John, Shoo Shoo and another couple that may become part of our crew. The place was packed and noisy. The food was excellent and the "After 7 Band" played live music. They are a fantastic group with a great sound. A wonderful evening of fun, libations, food and great friends.






   We are going to meet up with Loraine, Jim and Bobby at "La Parrilla Suiza" for dinner. After dinner we will head over to Loraine's for a rousing, cutthroat game of "Wizard". Of course I am going to be he "Wizard" this round. Right Loraine? You know what time it is girlfriend.

   Alexa, just reminded me that I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning while the training is going on. My shorty has returned home. She is enjoying breakfast and the newspaper.

  Well, I had better get myself together. Have a great weekend and be careful.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Wonderful evening Jane, Papa John and Shoo Shoo. Thanks!

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...