Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thirsty Thurday!

Good Morning!
GOT A FORK?




Mood: Relaxed! 

Music listening to: Word Up by the Gap Band!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be enjoyed later by the fountain. Alexa, is on me already to remind me that I have to make an early run over on the east side this morning. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Elise and I enjoyed the movie "Murder On The Orient Express". It was a excellent remake of the original and the acting was excellent. We recommend this one without a doubt. My shorty and I are going to hit up the movies again today to see Daddy 2. It should be very funny.

   Later in the evening we are going to go up in the foothills to "Humble Pie" for dinner. It is going to be very busy for the next few days for us. We hope that you have a safe Thirsty Thursday.
Later.....Jessie and Elise.

Monna, how is everyone?

Rosie, what is new?

Granny and Bob, how are you?

Liz, how are you doing?

Sharon, what is new around your way?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Elaine, welcome back home.

7 comments:

deborah lee said...

What a wonderful picture of Chris - aside from the Mickey Mouse ears - the smile on his face and the turkey on his lap filled me with joy. I hope your caregiving craziness ends soon. Sharon is having all the pipes in the house replaced because one leaked all the rest can as well. It's chaotic and I'm trying to go with the flow. Have a great one. I so enjoy your communiques... that brighten my day.

Loraine said...

Il tempo è magnifico. Per favore goditelo mentre ti siedi vicino alla fontana.

countrygranny47 said...

VERY NICE PICTURE OF CHRIS, THANKS FOR SHARING HIS PICTURE.
LOOKS LIKE HE IS READY FOR THAT TURKEY,, lol
DON'T MAKE HIM WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK,,, lol
HOPE YOUR DAY GOES WELL FOR YOU ALL.
TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AHEAD.

Rosie said...

G.day Chris. Love the pic of you today. Bog turkey!! Hags

Rosie said...

G.day Chris. Love the pic of you today. Bog turkey!! Hags

Rosie said...

G.day Chris. Love the pic of you today. Bog turkey!! Hags

Rosie said...

G.day Chris. Love the pic of you today. Bog turkey!! Hags

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...