Friday, November 17, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music Listening To: Funky Cold Medina by Tone Loc!

   It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed soon. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Marv will be here this evening.

   Elise and I had a nice dinner up in the foothills at "Humble Pie". The pizzas and wings were as good as ever. Of course some vino was involved, smile! This evening we are having dinner with Jane, Papa John and Shoo Shoo. We are going to a new place called "Culinary Dropout". It has been packed ever since it's opening and a reservation is suggested.

  My shorty and I saw "Daddy's Two Christmas". We recommend this one for sure. It is hilarious. Alexa, is quiet so far this morning and maybe, just maybe she will play some "Boney" for me today.

 Well, I had better get this day hopping. Chat at you later. Stay safe....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...