Thursday, November 9, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you? We just got back from running errands. We went to Total Wine to pick up some Jack Daniels, 14 year old organic single malt scotch, and we restocked our rum supplies and I got a small bottle of Horchata. After that we stopped at Diary Queen to get soft serve for our White Russians. Oh Yeah!

On the way back home we received a phone call from Elise's sister Ann to inform us that their French sister Odette has passed. It is a very sad day here in Tucson and in Nice', France where Odette lived. She will be missed dearly.

Hope that all is going well for you?
Jessie

2 comments:

Cheela said...

No GIN?

Cheela said...

I don't know how I missed the second paragraph. This makes me very sad. Give Elise a hug from me.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...