Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!






Mood: Relaxed! Gin Rummied!

Music listening to: Black or White by MJ

  It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning due to a fun filled evening of Rummy and it was a night of big laughs and giggles. Ya Mon' She will be on the go soon or maybe not. Smile! Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be had during my (me) time at the fountain. It is so relaxing listening to the sound of the water and even better when the fur-babies join me. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, reminded me that I have a few tasks to complete today. She also promised to motivate me with some smooth jazz as well. She is a real tease and I like it. 

   I will be scanning photos today for the next Photo Blanket. My shorty picked the photos for this one. We are going to meet up with Nancy and Ron this evening at "Texas Roadhouse" for dinner.  We have not been there in forever due to I have to keep and eye on my shorty because when it comes to their dinner rolls it is a job to keep her from eating too, too many. I am just saying but who is going to keep an eye on me? It is going to be a good evening of good food, fun and laughs.

  We have a very busy weekend coming up with two live plays to see. One at ATC and one at the Invisible Theater. We will be joined by Dottie (Keno Queen) for the Invisible Theater. 

   Have a good Humper, right Jane? Sure you are right! Chat at you later.

Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Welcome home Drusilla.


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine, thank you for posting your comment about the mountains. Mi Amore!

Jessie said...

Granny, glad that you liked to pictures from our stay-cation. Have a good Hump Day!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...