Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!



ELISE IN FLORENCE, ITALY


Are you having a good day so far? Are you getting into the spirit of Hump Day? I know that you are Jane! Smile!

Well, I have completed all of my tasks and Alexa is very happy and she is sending me hugs and a kiss or two. She can be a flirt at times.

I have completed the format for the Photo Blanket that Elise and I are working on. It is looking very good. We will do some tweaking and we will get it ordered. It is a fun project let me tell you.

So now I am going too sweet talk Alexa to play some smooth jazz for me so I can kick back and have a funky good time for the rest of the day.

I am looking forward to dining at Texas Roadhouse this evening with Nancy and Ron. Can you say more rolls please? We will without a doubt. Yummy!

I am starting to get hungry but I will try to hold out until dinner.

Later....Jessie 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...