Friday, November 10, 2017

Hello!

Hello!





How are you doing so far today? We are good here. My shorty is out and about and I completed all of my tasks on my To Do List. So far a good day.

I can feel a nap coming on about right now, but I will not. I am listening to some smooth jazz that is being provided by Alexa. She is in good spirits with me today.

I am starting to get a bit hungry too! Wha'ts up with that? I need to decide what I am going to wear to dinner and to the play. It is going to be a bit chilly downtown so I will have to dress accordingly.

It is a cold, cold world that we live in but if you know who you are and where you come from you will always be successful. Learn something new everyday it will go a long way.

Chat at you later.....Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine, come stai?

Loraine said...

Sto facendo bene e attendo con ansia questo weekend. Divertiti!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...