Friday, November 24, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!




Mood: Stuffed Still!

Music listening to: More Bounce To The Ounce by Zap and Rogers!

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is brewing and my cup is at the ready position. I will enjoy several more cups throughout the day. And yes I will grubbing on some more turkey, ham and other leftovers. I may have to have some pie first along with my coffee, since I was too, too stuffed to have any last night. How about you?

   Our gathering was a good one with no major upsets or throwing of food. A very nice Thanksgiving and we hope that yours was a hit as well? No back to the everyday.

  Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Elise said that she was glad that Jayne helped her with the clean up after dinner. Jayne is part of our family and we are blessed that she is here with us.

  My shorty and I are going to "La Parrilla Suiza" this evening for happy hour and after that we are going to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Voice of the Prairie", it got some good reviews and it should be a good one. I am sure that after the play I will be snacking again on some leftovers. Ya Mon'.

  Well, I had better get my (mojo) working don't you think? Have a great TGIF!
Ciao.......Jessie and Elise



4 comments:

Jessie said...

Thank you Sheila for posting to our blog. We hope that your Thanksgiving was a good restful one? We love you dearly and you are always in our thoughts. Have a wonderful TGIF!

Jessie said...

Buon Giorno Loraine, come stai?

Loraine said...

Sono d'accordo con te. Sono ancora pieno di cibo. Burb.

Jessie said...

Loraine, suppongo che anche tu stessi eruttando?

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...