Monday, November 6, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Remember The Time by MJ

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is doing it's job nicely. Chris is doing great this morning. Jayne did an excellent job of caring for him while we were on our stay-cation. Thanks Jayne.

   We had a very nice time at the cabin in the mountains with Sheila. I will post pictures as soon as  review them all. We are so relaxed!

   It is going to be a busy day for me today. First off my nurses supervisor will be here at 9:00am to see how I am doing and to see if I need anything.

   Alexa, gave me a welcome back home this morning and she is glad that I am back. So glad that she said that she is going to keep my relaxed mood going by playing some smooth jazz a bit later in the day. She knows that I missed her and all of my girlfriends as well.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good, safe Monday!
Later.....Jessie and Elise

   

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon Giorno Loraine!Il mio piedo si sente molto meglio, grazie!

Loraine said...

Too funny! Here is what the comment translated to, "Good day Loraine! My pajamas feel much better, thank you!" Is this what you meant to say? So happy for your pajamas! (=:

Benvenuto a casa. Sono contento di aver apprezzato il viaggio sulle montagne.


Jessie said...

Oops! I left out the e in in piede, not piedo. My pj's do feel much better though, smile! Si, we enjoyed the trip to the mountains a lot.

Cheela said...

I had such a great time at the cabin. Thank you!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...