Thursday, November 16, 2017

Afternoon!



How are you doing? I do OK so far today? It is very warm when you are out in the sun, smile!




Just got back from running an errand with Elise at the Party Store. Lot's of good things in there for sure.

We will be heading for the movies in a bit. I have received several photos from Jayne and her family members for me to frame up a Photo Blanket for her. It should come out great once the template is completed.

I do know that I am starting to get a bit hungry don't you know? I am trying to hold out until we head to "Humble Pie" this evening. Can you say pizza? We will for sure. We hope that you are doing well?

Later....Jessie and Elise



3 comments:

Jessie said...

Debbie, thank you so much for posting to our blog. How is Sharon doing today?

Jessie said...

Granny, you and Bob have a great day. Stay warm.

Jessie said...

Loraine, love my time at the fountain. So relaxing and soothing for me.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...