Monday, November 13, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!,

How are you doing? Well, my (DI) hat is off for now but it is within reach. The agency called to say they didn't have anyone to care for Chris. So we are no longer with this agency. I called my nurses supervisor and Chris's case manager to inform them that we need another agency.

I contacted Jayne and she is going to work tomorrow morning with Chris while I am on caregiver search. I enjoyed my shot of 14 year old organic scotch before dinner.

Elise, Chris and I enjoyed watching " Hawaii 5 0" on Netflix. I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her laptop.

Have a good night's sleep and get ready for tomorrow.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise.

Thanks to everyone who commented on my pic with my (DI) hat on. Especially my three sisters, Jet, Marcie and Tiger.

Jane, it is going to be a good sized bar night!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Is disturbing news re the carers

countrygranny47 said...

WILL JAYNE STILL BE WITH YOU WHEN THE CARE GIVERS AGENCY CHANGE ?
HATE SEE HER GO IF SHE IS WITH THAT AGENCY. REALLY NICE LADY.
HOPE THINGS GO BETTER WITH THIS NEW AGENCY WHEN IT IS SET UP FOR YOU.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...