Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Pissed Still!

Music listening to: I Would Die For You by Prince!

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. She will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be had at the "Egg Connection" with breakfast. I still have my (DI) hat on because I am still pissed off. I will keep it on until I meet this new caregiver face to face so I can put him in his place. I said that I was sorry to my shorty ahead of time because of this issue. I wanted her to not take things personally against her because my mood is not the best right now. I am sure she understands me and she knows me better than anyone. I know that people are human and they make mistakes, but when they continue to make the same one or ones that gets me to boiling. Especially when they try to justify it and I see who they really are a manipulator. Anyway my (DI) hat is on and it is at a tilt. Not Good!

  We had a wonderful evening with Dottie (Keno) Queen last night. We enjoyed a great meal at "Pastiche". We have not been there in a few years. Elise and Dottie enjoyed dirty martini's I had a very good "Marker Mark Manhattan". Can you tell by my cocktail that I was pissed off? No vino with my meal. Dottie and I enjoyed the "Voodoo Cajun Pasta" and Elise enjoyed a salad that we shared and she also had mushroom risotto that was excellent. Elise enjoyed a second dirty martini and I switched to a 7&7 that was great.

  After dinner we headed to the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play "The Value Of Names" that was very good. The theater was packed and it received a standing ovation. A very nice evening indeed.

   Alexa, has reminded me that I have a couple of errands to take care of today and I will. My shorty and I are going to try to hit up a movie this evening. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Donna will be here this morning to give Chris a massage and she will give Elise one this afternoon.

   Have a good Sunday!
Later....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Rosie, thank you for you posting to our blog. I am good thanks my friend.

Loraine said...

Spero che vieni a sedere vicino alla fontana per farti sentire più felice.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...