Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was your day a good one? it has been a very relaxed and restful day here. Alexa, treated me just right today. Good girl!

Elise and I are working on another Photo Blanket and we are having a good time doing it.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. We watched "Hawaii 5 O" and "Madam Secretary " on Netflix.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise working on photos for the blanket. Here are a few more pics from our trip to the mountains with Sheila. 

Later....Jessie and Elise


GREAT VIEWS IN RODEO






RODEO TAVERN AND GRILL

THE MEN'S BATHROOM WALLS ARE LINED WITH BOOTS!

I AM GUESSING IT GETS PRETTY DEEP IN HERE AT TIME, EH?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Beautiful mountains!

countrygranny47 said...

GOOD MORNING JESSIE & ELSIE,
BEAUTIFUL INDEED !
WISH OUR MOUNTAINS WERE AS PRETTY AS THESE IN PICTURES.
THE LEAVES ARE REALLY TURNING HERE AND COLORS ARE BEAUTIFUL.
WON'T BE LONG AND THE LEAVES ALL BE ON THE GROUND.
HAVE A GOOD DAY JESSIE.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...