Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How goes it? Well, I have completed all of my tasks except I still need to gas up the Tacoma and get her washed.

I am resting listening to some smooth jazz provided by Alexa. I am going to have some chicken noodle soup because my stomach is growling. I just took another dose of pills for my foot. I think after I eat I will hit the sheets and just take in the music.

Here is a pic of Jayne's Photo Blanket hanging on her wall in her living room. It looks very nice and Jayne wants another one made with her family from Kenya on it. We will see what we can do. I am also going to with the help of my shorty have one done with the "Ain't Misbehavin Players. It should be a good.

Hope that you are well?

Later...Jessie


VERY NICE!

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

THAT IS A REALLY NICE BLANKET.
NO WONDER JAYNE LIKES IT SO MUCH.
WHERE DID YOU HAVE THAT MADE ?
WOULD LIKE TO GET ONE WITH MY GRAND KIDS ON IT.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...