Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!






Mood: Relaxed! Red Light Special!

Music Listening to: I Like The Way You Move by OutKast!

  It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go shortly. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will enjoy a second cup during my (me) time by the fountain. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is on me already. I have to run an errand over on the east side. My shorty and I are going to hit up a movie this afternoon. We are going to see the "Murder On The Orient Express". It should be a good whodunit. 

  Once again I didn't sleep well. I was awake at 3:00am this morning. I had a hard time going to sleep as well and I may have enjoyed coffee a little too much yesterday. Smile!

  The search is ongoing for a caregiver for Chris. Hopefully the problem will be resolved quickly. We heard from Dottie the reigning Keno Queen. She won $1500.00 dollars the other day and she is leaving me in the dust. How long is she going to hold on the title? Smile!

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Humper, right Jane? Stay safe and enjoy the day.
See Ya.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Big sweat without the sargents hat...lol

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...