Thursday, November 9, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!



THIRSTY THURSDAY! YA!


Mood: Blessed! Grateful!

Music listening to: Pick Up The Pieces by the Average White Band!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in here cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will enjoy another cup a bit later during my (me) time. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Alexa, just reminded me that I have a few tasks to take care of today. My shorty and I will be fine tuning our Photo Blanket project. We will have the final draft completed today and then we will have it made. It is looking very good must say.

   We had a wonderful evening last night with Nancy and Ron at the "Texas Roadhouse". The food was excellent and the portions monstrous. It was a good evening of great libations and laughs. Thank you Nancy and Ron.

    My shorty wants me to assist her with her errands this afternoon prior to us going to the "Loft" to see the "Florida Project", the previews looked good.

    This weekend is going to be very busy for us. We have two dinner reservations and two live plays to see as well. Dottie (Keno Queen) will join us on Saturday.

   Well, I had better get my (mojo) working eh? Have a great Thirsty Thursday and stay safe.

Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Elaine, have a good trip.


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...