Friday, November 10, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!




Mood: Relaxed! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: My Girl by the Temptations! (classic)

  It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed a bit later this morning. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

  Well, my shorty and I are working on our third Photo Blanket. We are having a good time putting it together. Alexa, is on me early this morning to get this TGIF day started. She reminded me that I have a couple of tasks to complete and I will.

  I have to venture out on the east side today. We are going to the "Downtown Kitchen" for dinner this evening and after dinner we are going to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the live play "The River Bride" it should be a good one.

  Have a good TGIF day and be careful when you are out and about.

Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...